- Castle: I love the wit and dark humor in this show. The premise of the show is a homicide detective and a best-selling novelist team up together and solve crime~
- Carnivale: This show is gritty and dark–love the character development.
- True Blood: I absolutely heart this show! The ins and outs of vampire life, vampires living with humans, werewolves, fairies, witches and maenads…this show is awesome!
- Game of Thrones: In addition to reading the books by George R.R. Martin, my husband and I are definitely big fans of this show. The character development is amazing, the content and set development are absolutely incredible.
- The Big Bang Theory: Ok, in case you didn’t know, I’m a bit of a nerd. LOL I really enjoy the Big Bang Theory and the banter that goes on in it–from Leonard and Sheldon’s “roommate agreement” to Amy Farrah Fowler and her shenanigans with Penny.
What’s your guilty pleasure in a TV show? I’d love to hear about it!